FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. DOCK ON POSTS OR FLOATING DOCK?
2. SHOULD RED CEDAR BE STAINED?
Red cedar is a very durable wood. However, it turns gray very quickly. Staining will only keep its original beautiful color, but will not extend its life. It is recommended to redo the stain every 2 years.
3. WHEN SHOULD STABILIZERS BE ADDED?
It is recommended to add stabilizers in water starting at a depth of 3 feet. They will give your dock better stability.
4. HOW DO I KNOW WHICH BOAT LIFT TO CHOOSE?
5 . HOW DO I CHOOSE MY ROOFING?
Determine if your boat is a wakeboard, confirm the width of your lift, and choose a length that is a minimum of 2 feet longer than your boat in order to properly protect it from bad weather
6. CAN I LEAVE MY DOCK OR MY LIFT IN THE WATER DURING THE WINTER?
No. The expansion of the ice in the tubes will cause the product to bend or break. In addition, the warranty will become void.
7. WHAT IS THE WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO BERTRAND DOCKS PRODUCTS?
Wondering what type of dock to choose or what type of boat lift is right for your boat? Browse through the questions and answers below to learn more about various topics. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.